Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Were Alive and Moving....

So I've really been slacking at this whole blog thing so I will try to give a little update. We are currently living in my parents house(they are moving to AZ this week) with no furniture or anything. We will be here until the dog, Chief, is flown out to AZ. Brian and my dad, Lars, are on their way to AZ in the uhaul. It has been quite a rough ride for them. They were stuck for 10 hrs, due to a blizzard, some where by Fort Nelson and they left Fort Nelson this morning. The weather is not looking good through Montana. They hope they can get out of Canada today!

As for our little family, we are expecting baby #2 October. We are super excited just hope to be settled some where.  And as for Reagan, she is just growing like a little weed. I think she hit a growth spurt because I don't remember her being as tall as she is! Her new favorite show is "Yo Gabba Gabba". It will keep her entertained for hours! And her new favorite word is: "mom". She must say it at least 1000x a day! I will try to post pictures later and hopefully better news with the traveling boys!

2 comments:

  1. Aww! Congratualtions! When will you find out if it's a little boy or girl?! Hope all goes well with your family! Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete