Saturday, August 13, 2011

Brian

For those of you who haven't heard, Brian has joined the Air National Guard and is off at Basic Training in San Antonio Texas right now. He will graduate early October and then heads to Ohio for Tech School until early February. He's been looking into the AF and ANG for quite some time and we both felt like it was the right thing to do right now. It's hard not having him around but I know it's what he wants to do and what he's suppose to be doing. We will go see him Graduate so lets hope these next 8 weeks fly by :):):)

2 comments:

  1. That must be so hard! Jonathan wants to join the marines.. and that's 13 weeks of training. Or something like that. I keep telling him no though haha. I hope it doesn't come to that. I don't handle separation well. :) Good luck! I hope everything works out and I'm sure in the Arizona heat you'll have plenty to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, what a big deal for you guys! I hope it's everything you want it to be. No doubt Brian does well in whatever he chooses. Good luck with the next several months!

    ReplyDelete