Monday, April 2, 2012

Lozilu Women's Mud Run

On March 31st, I did the Lozilu Women's Mud Run! It was a 5K with many obstacles and a few mud pits.  The very last obstacle was crawling through a mud pit, it was awesome! And we all thought they would have some showers, well they did, but it just dripped out of some pipes. It took quite some time to clean us all off:).  It was a lot of fun! I joined a group of friends of about 18, some I knew and some I didn't know. But by the end of the race, I feel like I'd known all the girls for awhile and not for just a few hours! I hope we can do it again next year ladies!! :)

slip n slide baby! weeee!

oh yeah feel the grainy mud EVERY WHERE!

it was our spa day;)

getting ready for the slip n slide(a few of the girls already finished but came back with the group:))

yeah i was feeling pretty dirty...

semi-clean and changing to dry clean clothes for the ride home

Mindi, Jenny and I

Finish Line:)

Pre-Race

looking good ladies:)

and I know everyone reading this is jealous we got to play in the mud;)

1 comment: