Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Dance Recital, G&G Christensen and Carson Blessing

Reagan had her 2nd Dance recital the end of May. Grandma Shauna and Grandpa Bryant were able to be here for it and she was super excited! She sure loves her dance! Thanks to Aunt Katie for taking most of these pictures :)









Grandma Shauna and Grandpa Bryant were able to come visit for about a week and the kids were so excited! I'm super lame because I'm pretty sure I managed to only take like 3 pictures while they were here, oops! But anyways, while they were here, we were able to swim, have Grandpa get some projects done around the house, go visit the Phoenix Temple, Reagan's Dance recital, go out to eat and just play around the house. Thanks for coming!<3 p="">

Phoenix Temple. Due to open about May 2014.


see I do have proof they were here!:)

Grandpa put up the top shelf for us(well Brian did help a little bit too)


Carson was blessed on Sunday May 26 <3 nbsp="" p="">
Once again I'm super lame because I realized I didn't take any pictures :( Brian was able to have 5 other great men in the blessing circle, Grandpa Bryant, Papa Lars, Rocky Turner, Patrick Wood and Bishop McLeod. Thanks guys! After church, we all came back to our house for a little lunch/dinner.

this is the only picture I have of Carson in his blessing outfit :( and right after this, he woke up and pooped all over GG! haha I know I took some pictures of him with moms camera a few days after so once I find those, I'll post them later. 



No comments:

Post a Comment