Friday, December 13, 2013

10 months

I usually remember to post a picture on Instagram or Facebook and it helps me remember what he was doing at that age but I totally forgot this time! :( And apparently I didn't take many pictures...darn it!


*walks between furniture
*doesn't remember how to sleep all night
*mommies boy
*loves to play by himself
*only takes one nap a day
*loves our dog Harlie


this boy LOVES to eat! 

Brian took Reagan and Bryson somewhere(I can't remember where!) so this handsome guy was my dinner date

Santa at Harley Davidson and he didn't cry! Yippee!

It doesn't happen very often so when he falls asleep in my arms I just sit there and soak it all in. It was glorious!!

he loves to swing! Especially when he's tired like right now


And I have a feeling that he will be walking before too long! Maybe Santa shouldn't bring him a walker for Christmas ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment