Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A little southern fun

I think of the kids' favorite things to do in Alabama is go catch fire flies every night! We had to miss a couple night while we were in TN and they were so ready to get back at it. Even Carson tries to catch them. They are quite fun to catch but if you stand still for too long, you have nasty brown spiders climbing over your feet. Those freak me out!

I think this picture is funny because it kind of looks like there is snow on the ground.


Reagan's favorite bed time activity so needless to say, the kids were not in bed very early. 

We were finally able to get our Alabama sign picture! Luckily it wasn't far from Grandma Jo and Papa Lars' house. And I believe this was photo attempt #7. Why is it so hard to get 3 kids to look at the camera at the same time?!


If Carson and Grizz were ever missing, we knew exactly there to find them. OUTSIDE! Carson loved trying to get Grizzlies bone from him and throw it and then chase him and start all over. And they are best buds!




The weather wasn't too hot so we decided to head over to Huntsville Botanical Gardens and play for a few hours. Little did we know, this month was their Alice in Wonderland theme so they had several things set up all over for the kids. I think my favorite part was the Butterfly house, the kids' favorite part was the water areas, and it was fun to walk around and see what flowers/plants are grown in AL.



I loved these chairs! I would love to have on at my house. 


Butterfly house


Carson loved to just stare at the turtles in the ponds. 

All 3 of them loved all the water features they had. Good thing the sun came out!




Poor lady. No one wanted to eat with her. 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment