Monday, July 14, 2014

North to Missouri and Kansas!

Grandma Jo is driving back to AZ with us and on our way back, we are heading to Missouri to see my Dad and Gayle and to pick up my sister Kaitlyn so she can drive her car back with us. It was about an 8 hour drive and that felt short compared all the driving/flying we have been doing! And of course with little kids, you have to stop a few times. The kids were great on the trek up. 



My biker boy


We made it! We actually got in the night before but it was late so no pictures were taken.

Out to eat at Golden Corral.

Like I said before, my biker boy. The motorcycle he is standing in front of, that is what he said he wanted for Christmas. High hopes buddy! 

Since we were so close to Kansas, we had to make a day to drive over and see my Aunt and Uncle in Olathe. I haven't been back there since I was about Bryson's age(not quite sure). They are still living in the same house they have lived in for many many years. It was fun to see whats the same and what has changed. It was a bit chilly outside but that didn't stop the kids from swimming in their pool. And of course the kids were in love with the dogs. We met up with my cousin Dan and his girlfriend Paige and we all went out to eat. I think I caught the sickness the kids had at my moms house because I was very nauseous and didn't eat a single thing. Next time we go visit, we will have to go eat again because everyone raved about how good the fried chicken was! 


Kansas City Temple



Swimming! I am pretty sure their favorite part was the diving board. Hopefully when we make it back again, it won't be as cold out. 

This is the closest I got to a Kansas sign. Ha!


Bryson was excited to see the diving board but was a little scared to jump off. Good thing Katie was there to threaten him ;)

Back at PawPaw and Granny's, they have some horses that live around the corner to them so the kids wanted to take a walk and see them. These kids love animals! 






PawPaw and Granny bought the kids bubble guns. They loved them!


And now, we head home to Daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment