Saturday, May 21, 2011

7 months!

It's hard to believe this BIG guy is already 7 months old!!! He is a total mommy's boy. If he sees me in the room while he's with someone else or on the floor he will cry until I come to the rescue! He also gets very unhappy when he's on the floor because he just wants to move but hasn't quite figured out how. He's slowly figuring out to get up on one knee and push so he can get what's in front of him. I know I shouldn't say this but I Can't Wait Until He Starts to Crawl :) (I will regret it when he does!) He still just has his 2 bottom teeth but I think he's working on his top teeth. He LOVES being outside. We also just tried him in the sandbox for the 1st time and he loved it! Also loved eating the sand :)

Lounging @ the Park while sister plays


My Gangster baby :)

haha just had to put it on him. Reagan and him sure do look a lot alike!


he loved all the toys at 1st and then he discovered the sand.....


what kid doesn't love sand?!


Yummy ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment