Monday, May 9, 2011

Best Day Ever :)

May 6th 

This would be my birthday :) The Big 22 :) This was the 2nd year in a row that Brian wasn't able to be with me. Last year he was helping my parents deive down their U-haul and this year he was working and getting ready to drive down here again :)

The big day was celebrated by training with my trainer at the gym, some relaxation time at the pool and Texas Roadhouse for dinner. Yummy!!! I celebrated with Reagan, Bryson, Brentlee, Nash, Austin, Jake, Kaitlyn, Micah, Mom, Grandma, Dad and Gayle. At Texas Roadhouse I got to sit on their saddle while they all gave me a Texas "YEE-HAW!!". And the balloon guy was there and everyone insisted he make the birthday girl a balloon. It was a monkey hat with a cupcake, super cute! Followed by the T.R. we all came back to my moms house for Pie(I dont like cake). It was also delicious!!!


My sweet hat and Bryson

Another view of my sweet hat :)

hard to see but Reagan got a Ballerina balloon. it was SO cool!


2 comments:

  1. Awesome balloons!! And happy birthday! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Ciera! I hope you had a great day!! (You look so tan.... must be all that AZ sun!!)

    ReplyDelete