Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween

This year I decided to let the kids pick out what they wanted to be. I tried to come up with something to have them all match but they couldn't decide on anything. Reagan decided on a Candy Corn Witch, Bryson was Batman and Carson was a puppy. Well Carson decided he didn't want to wear this costume for anything. 

We had a fabulous Ward party! And I forgot to take pictures. Oops! Or maybe I was too busy chasing Carson around. I am sure that was it! 

Kids are always excited to carve a pumpkin but once it is time to get dirty, they start to freak out a little bit so daddy does most of the dirty work. And I got the job of carving the picture. They picked out the picture.






Reagan had a Halloween parade at school followed by a party in her classroom. We were able to watch the parade and then go help out in her class. She has a great teacher and great friends in her class.



Off we go Trick or Treating! Daddy stayed home to pass out candy. I think next year we may leave a bowl out front so he can join in on the fun.  Bryson and Reagan really liked it this year! But if there was a scary house, they would pass it up. Carson took his bucket and enjoyed the candy he got. 



It is always fun to run into friends. Reagan and Paislee.






No comments:

Post a Comment