Saturday, October 18, 2014

Birthday Festivities

I love having Reagan and Bryson with birthdays so close together! It is fun to have their parties together. Growing up, I can remember several combined birthday parties with my brother Jake and how much fun it was with so many friends around. Hope my kids let me keep this up for a few more years!

Reagan has been obsessed with Frozen for awhile now and really wanted a Frozen cake. Bryson on the other hand, either wanted Ninja Turtles or Super Heroes. I decided to go to Target and get them to make us some cupcakes so we got Frozen and Ninja Turtles. The kids loved them!


And I love living in Arizona and being able to have their party at the park! It is so nice not to have everyone at my house and the kids are entertained for hours. This year, they completed the splash pad at the park and the kids loved going back and forth between the park and splash pad. 

So glad Grandma Jo, Uncle Gary and Aunt Ellie were able to be in town for the party!








Thanks to everyone who came! And thanks for all the gifts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment