Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Going home!

We are so excited to have Peyton home with us! And I was so excited to not have to spend another night in the hospital bed :) I am sure Brian was happy to sleep in an actual bed and for it to be longer than he was. Not only was this my shortest labor and delivery, it was also my shortest time in the hospital. We needed up staying about 36 hours. 



The nurses tested her jaundice levels early this morning as part of the newborn screen and they came back immediately high. They said they would test them around lunch and if they were worse we would have to stay another night and Peyton would spend a few hours under the lights. Not something I wanted to hear. They came back and tested her but we didn't get to hear the results for a few hours so I was a little nervous. Her number was higher but she was on the exact same place on the graph so they let us go home! We have to take her to the doctor tomorrow to get her levels checked again and hope they aren't worse or we will have to get her under the lights for awhile. 


Just a few pictures from today at hospital :)
I am amazed at how long her hair is!

View at the end of my bad :)

hanging out with Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment